At Themis Beach, we try to leave all of our customers pleased with our services.
An important part of this, is looking after the personal data you share with us. The use of the Internet page of Themis Beach is possible without any indication of personal data. However, if a data subject wants to use special services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. Themis Beach recognizes the importance of the issue of electronic transaction security and has taken all necessary measures to ensure that all information relating to user's personal information-data is kept confidential. We want you to be confident that your data is safe and understand how we use it to offer you better services.
All card payments are processed through third party payment platform and use TLS 1.1 encryption with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
What it covers
- What types of personal data we collect and why we collect it.
- When and how we may share personal data with Themis Beach and our associated partners
- The choices you have, including how to access and update your personal data.
Personal data we collect
When you register for any of our services, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your address, your country, city, email address, phone number
- Further details such as, name and location, name and date of the stay that you have chosen, amount of persons that will stay, age of the children that will stay etc.
When you contact with themisbeach.gr, we will collect:
- Your personal details, including your full name, email address.
- The name and location, amount of persons that will stay, age of the children that will stay and preferred etc.
Using your personal data:
- To provide the stay you requested
We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your booking, provide you with the stay you want and help you with any changes and refunds you may ask for.
- To make contact with you
We want to serve you better as a customer so if you contact us, for example by email, phone or via social media, we may use personal data to provide clarification or assistance to you.
- Sharing personal data with associated partners.
In order to provide the stay requested by you, we may share personal data (only your full name, information about the stay you have chosen, such us name and date, amount of persons that will stay and preferred language) with our associated partners . We only share the minimum personal data that enable us and our associated partners to provide our services to you. We also work with carefully selected associated partners.
- Sharing personal data with regulatory authorities.
We may share the minimum personal data necessary with other public authorities if the law says we must, or we are legally allowed to do so.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
We will retain your personal data for only as long as it is necessary for the uses set out in this notice. After this period, we will securely erase personal data. If data is needed after this period for legitimate business purposes, we will try to take the appropriate measures to anonymise this data.
Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. Cookies help us to provide important features and functionality on our website, and we use them to improve your customer experience.
- Our website may contain social media features such as Facebook, Google Analytics, Instagram, Tripadvisor that have their own privacy notices. Please make sure you read their terms and conditions and privacy notice carefully before providing any personal data as we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these features.
Accessing and updating your personal data
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details we hold are incorrect, you can change them or you can let us know that you want to rectified them by sending us an email. You can also ask for your personal data to be erased, to object to the processing of your personal data. If you have created an account at our website, you have the possibility to log in and edit your personal data yourself.